We would like to inform you that:
1. Your personal data controller is Remotely.
2. If you have any doubts related to the processing of your data, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. To the extent to which the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is applicable, in brackets, we indicated a legal basis for processing under that act. Your personal data is processed to:
We also process personal data in connection with the implementation of other legitimate interests of the controller, according to art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR
4. In principle, we process the data provided by you. If you did not provide us with your data, their source is an entity that had your consent to disclose it to the controller, or another valid legal basis. In this case, the obtained personal data includes the data necessary to conduct a given type of marketing activities (typically, these are first name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, and/or mailing address), or of contractual activities (typically, these are name, surname, contact details, state-issued ID number to verify identity and payment processing details, in case of orders).
5. Taking into account the services provided by the controller's subcontractors in the implementation of support for ICT services and IT infrastructure, the controller may commission specific IT activities or tasks to recognized subcontractors operating outside Ukraine, which may result in the transfer of your data outside Ukraine.
Recipient states from outside Ukraine, covered by the European Commission’s decision, ensure an adequate level of personal data protection in accordance with EEA standards. In the case of recipients in the territory of countries not covered by the decision of the European Commission, in order to ensure an adequate level of data protection, the controller concludes contracts with the recipients of your personal data, based on standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission in accordance with art. 46(2)(c) of the GDPR.
A copy of the standard contractual clauses can be obtained from the controller by contacting the contact details provided above. The method of securing your data used by the Controller complies with the principles provided for in Chapter V of the GDPR. You can request further information about the security measures applied in this regard, obtain a copy of these security features, and information on where they are made available.
6. The recipients of your personal data may be:
7. Your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent or file an objection, i.e. show us in any way that you do not want to stay in touch with us and receive information about our activities. After the consent is withdrawn or an objection is raised, personal data may be stored for the purpose of demonstrating the correctness of compliance with the legal obligations incumbent on the controller or until the expiry of the limitation period for claims, depending on which period is longer. In the case of concluding an agreement with the controller, personal data will be processed by the duration of the contract and after its completion the expiry of limitation periods for filing legal claims.
8. To the extent provided by law, you enjoy the rights to access, request disclosure of information collected or sold, rectify, erase or restrict processing of personal data, to data portability, to opt-out of the sale of personal information, and to object to data processing.
9. If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of applicable data protection laws, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
10. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purposes of processing indicated above.
11. Your data will not be subject to automated decision-making, producing legal effects or a similarly significant impact.
The website automatically collects the information stored in cookie files. The website operator informs that “cookie files” or “cookies” are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device, and a unique number. Cookies are used to:
The Website uses the "Statistics" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Website pages and reporting information anonymously. Currently, these files are used to register a unique ID and generate statistical data on how the user uses the website (24 months expiry)
The purpose of the data processing is to evaluate the use of the website and to compile reports on website activities. Based on the use of the website and the internet, other related services will be provided. Processing is based on the legitimate interest of the website operator.
Google Analytics collects data on IP addresses, network location, date of visit, operating system, browser type, pages visited, time spent as well as interactions and profile. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible.
In addition, you can prevent Google from collecting the data generated by cookies and data related to your use of the website (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: Browser Add On to disable Google Analytics. Additionally, or as an alternative to the browser add-on, you can prevent tracking by Google Analytics on our pages by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be installed on your device. This will prevent Google Analytics from collecting this website and this browser in the future if the cookie remains installed on your browser.